Friday, January 24, 2014

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2005 Movie Torrent Download

Year: 2005
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint
Director: Mike Newell

Download Torrent

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2005 torrent

Torrent Size: 815 MB
Language: English
Runtime: 157 min
Subtitles: Italian
Resolution: 640x480
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps

Review: I just returned from seeing it. Right now I have to do something more serious, but I put this down before my head explodes! I really, honestly do not know what to say about this film. It is very well made, the answer is yes. Acting is much improved, the answer is yes. But the incredible freedom that did - what did you want to say about this? From cuttings, is Harrys dreams Voldemort etc. terribly altered by adding a character related - may not seem that important, but it is. Later, Dumbledore - I think Michael Gambon is exemplary actor, but lost it to see Dumbledore and Harry in such a way uncharacteristic dumbfounding.See was, I can understand why these things have to be left out - its a long book, and no extraneous elements. For one, it is Rita Skeeter

No comments:

Post a Comment